THE ORIGINAL MLD INSTITUTE: AS SEEN AND HEARD ON THE DR. MAN SHOW, PUBLIC RADIO, PUBLICATIONS AND OVER 100 NATIONAL CONVENTION & CAMPUS PRESENTATIONS
The Original Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) Institute has served as a public and professional educational center for 15 years. Formed under the direction of the Lymphedema Treatment Services (LTS) Clinic of Ft. Lauderdale’s expert staff and physician advisory board, the MLD Institute opened its doors for professionals to learn at the clinic exclusively devoted to Vodder Style MLD. Today, the clinic is experienced on a campus near you through MLD Institute’s international specialized studies.
Elisa DiFalco, MS, OT, CLT-LANA
Inspired by her father’s love of science, Elisa attended university at home in Michiganuntil her NDE experience in 1987. After relocating to Florida with her family, she continued her studies receiving a B.A. Degree in Behavior Science from Lynn University in Boca Raton, an M.S. Degree in Occupational Therapy from Barry University in addition to Massage Therapy licensure.
She became a Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Specialist for the The “Pioneer of Lymphedema Treatment,” Surgeon Robert Lerner and a Certified Garment & Orthotic Fitter. There after, she filled the role of Clinic Director of Florida’s Lymphedema Treatment Services Clinic. LTS served as a model for later clinics by those who attended MLD Certification and had toured the site.
Elisa was LANA Certified, and her educational outreach has been felt through peer-reviewed research, published articles, support groups, National CEU courses in addition to radio, television and convention appearances over the last 15 years. She has also been a guest lecturer at leading universities and a sought after public speaker for cancer organizations, women in business and spiritual health endeavors.
Today, MLD Institute Int’l’s Founder serves on the Scientific Advisory Board of healthcare corporations, colleges and spas. She is a consultant to major insurance companies and surgeons specializing on the topic of Manual Lymph Drainage. The mother of two enjoys playing piano, martial arts, travel and continues doctoral studies.
1. NCBTMB (National Certification Board) Florida CE Broker: #50-5201
2. Florida Board of Acupuncture
3. Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
4. Florida Board of Certified Nursing Assistants
5. Florida Board of Cosmetology
6. Florida Board of Massage Therapy
7. Florida Board of Psychology
8. Mississippi Board of Massage Therapy
9. Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy
Affiliations & Links
- F.B.I (Anti-Fraud & Human Trafficking)
- Keiser University
- Praxis Institute
- Daytona College
- Florida Career College
- Steiner Education
- Florida College of Natural Health
- The Beauty Integrity Center
Social Media Channels
Youtube: MLDInstitute is our Channel
Linkedin: Elisa DiFalco
Affiliations of the MLD Institute International:
- LTS Clinic (Lauderhill, FL)
- Bandages Plus
- Florida Occupational Therapy Association
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Christian’s In Action Business Network
- Juzo USA Corporation
- National Association of Professional Women
- Nano Synergy World Wide
- Here are some of our partners:
- Nano Synergy World Wide
- Spray For Life